Thursday, July 27, 2017
Position: Sales Consultant - ( Northern Kentucky, Dale Carnegie)
Location: Louisville, KY
Job Id: 248
# of Openings: 2
Are you looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community? If so, you’ll want to join an organization that is truly committed to making a difference. The Sullivan University System offers post-secondary educational opportunities in a variety of disciplines through its many campuses to prepare students for employment in high-need career fields. At The Sullivan University System, you’ll find a host of career opportunities, an environment that values creativity, a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding, and an organization that values people.
We offer a generous benefits package, a competitive salary, comprehensive training, tuition reimbursement and a professional work environment.
The Sullivan University System has been named one of the Best Places to Work for three years in a row, because we truly believe you don’t need to choose between making a living and making a difference.
We are currently looking for 2 full-time Sales Consultants for the Louisville, KY area. The Sales Consultant is responsible for connecting with the corporate market in the assigned territory to provide development solutions through Dale Carnegie Training and the International Center for Corporate Learning.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Prospects potential business relationships with the corporate community.
• Converts prospects into client relationships and effectively utilizes skills in the areas of relationship development, interviewing, problems solving and product packaging.
• Conducts client interviews to determine training needs.
• Conducts sales presentations and supports marketing events.
• Maintains solid product knowledge through activities such as attending Dale Carnegie training classes and special events, networking with decision makers and support staff and arranging prospect company workshops.
• Maintains records and generates reports on sales activities, opportunities and account statuses.
Requirements of the position include:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Three years related experience with proven track record in developing successful client relationships.
• An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
• Good time management skills.
• Excellent written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
• Must have a strong business acumen, including understanding how employee performance contributes to organizational success.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
• Ability to learn and consistently use SalesForce software to track customer interactions.
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends.
• Must maintain valid drivers’ license and satisfactory driving record.
• Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to hear and speak well enough to communicate with students, faculty, and staff face to face and via the telephone.
The Sullivan University System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted by: R. Eckerle